Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finished Quilt

It seems as soon as I get one quilt quilted I have added to the tops lists with at least one or two more. Yes I completed my Scrappy Trails quilt from the Cabin Fever Retreat this pass March, but I have also finished another quilt top---well it is waiting for borders.



This retreat was put on by the Silver Sage Quilt Guild. They have decided to shut down their guild after 17 years. Well they had a lot of $$$ to spend and made it possible for quilters from all over to attend at a very reasonable price. Saw the play Quilts that was done back in 1992 I think---was very cute. We had wonderful food from the Cafe X at the Great Basin College. We also had a performance at the museum. I met new friends at the retreat and am still meeting with them. This retreat was different from others I have been to because it was not just sewing on the mystery quilt.

1 comment:

Val said...

This quilt is beautiful. I love it.