Saturday, March 13, 2010

Been a while

WOW 6 months have passed since I last wrote----to let you know it was a busy/stressful time as my mom was in the hospital for 6 weeks. Three days after I arrived in Calif., my Grandmother passed away at 102. DH and I handled all that went with that as my mom was still in ICU at the time and didn't know what was going on. I spent about 4 weeks with her after she got out of the convalescent hospital. Then to add to all that we moved into a larger house so my mom could be with us----so far things have gone well. Only trouble is deciding who's stuff to use as we combined 2 houses into one. Our move was very far---2.32 miles east---my mom was 492 miles east and into another state---but seems very happy with us.


So while at my moms I sewed on the LWC fair quilt and finished it---queen size. Tickets have gone on sale and the winning ticket will be picked June 27th at the close of the fair. I think it turned out beautiful.


The club has called it Nevada Crystals----It is Fractured Crystals from Linda Ballard. I have been working on a few other projects during this 6 month time also.
Hope to not be gone so long in between writings.

No comments: